Here is some shared information on how to work with the hardware side of cryptocurrency Mining.
What really is hardware mining? Well it is the underlining equipment that you need to build a solid a mining system. You can do it three ways:
1. If you want to Keep your cost low by researching into ASIC and GPU hardware to...
In this thread we will cover and updating regulary the most used crptocoins mining software we tested and compiled on our platforms.
Amd r4,35 family laptops
Nvidia Pc ultra
1. xmrig for XMR coins compiled with no donate -xmr coins
2.xmrig for cuda and opencl all in one cpu miner no donate -xmr
3. cgminer asic and nonasic for gpu (older versions) bitcoin and litecoin enabled
4. ccminer for various cryptocoins only cuda
5. cpuminer - currently old and unprofitable for...
Blog Posts for Registered Users
15 June, 2019
From today Blogposts are enabled on users menu. Go to Blog->Add Blog Entry (upper right corner) to become a Publisher.
Please note all Posts are reviewed prior Publishing.